Game Day *** Cowboys vs Titans 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Well guys this was our SB with Eagles Falcon Skin and Saints up.. well we all know how this season ends............Wounder what changes Carrot and Liney make in the off season hehe

zeke21

Reaction score
Cooper is not at blame (and he has played as well as you would expect) but we are now seeing why it was negligent to spend a first rounder on him.

Dez sitting and smiling... can't wait till Jerry throws some shade and tells us how we still haven't got a #1 WR..

Dak is pure ***** and gets worse every snap, every game. We actually clap and have surprise when he hits a simple pass over 10 yards to an open receiver. I am so sick of watching this crap.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
You know something? I'd like to know Garrett's record against rookie HCs. It must be atrocious. He even got swept by Ben bloody McAdoo when McAdoo was a rookie HC!

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Why don't we take any shots down the field. Its worked this year at times. Why not? Especially if you have 1 on 1 matchups

Sydla

Reaction score
Exactly.. Linehan is not some scrub. He’s had a long career and some high-powered offenses.

It’s just absurd that they benched Romo for this scrub, when they finally had Zeke. I think it was primarily a power move by Garrett and money moves by the Jones clam.

Even Witten just mentioned that he wished they used more dropbacks. And Linehan had to reduce for Dak from the 5-7 steps, because he isn’t good at it.

They run him primarily out of shotgun like he did in college and they actually run plenty and just got sacked on that 2nd and 10. And like Witten just said, play action can expose the LT, because he has to hold longer than usual.

The coaches are average.

Enough people.

Status
Not open for further replies.