Game Day Cowboys vs Titans Game Thread - 1st Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
My feed looks like Avatar in 4D during the between plays and commercials, during the game it looks like a Jackson Pollack.....

silver

Reaction score
You mean how long till Jerry strips him of play calling duties? Garrett does not have that kind of power

You're correct. How long till the walk around coach jones assigns another play caller?

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
dez needs a big strong qb to take advantage of his talents. romo is physically and mentally done.

I didn't wanna believe it but the contrast to the Aikman days is too similar not to..one read and give up...

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Does Weeden give us a better chance to win at this point?

bark

Reaction score
It pains me to say this but Keyshawn may be right

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No this isn't a bash, but is he not carrying the ball high and tight with the other hand over the ball in traffic? I would hate to see him stay healthy but have a case of fumbleitis (sic)

Is anyone aware of any issue with him besides just bad luck?

He swings that ball up and down in traffic, too, and not three-pointing it, which is worse. Randle was doing it on his one run, too.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
I really hate that I have to type this. But I think Romo is done.

I disagree, respectively. Like Brady, if he still gets time he can be a good QB. He just doesn't have the great mobility he used to which hurts him, but I think he can still make plays with his feet at times.

Leadbelly

Reaction score
I knew griffin came into the league with some injury questions but he's basically mr. glass.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You mean how long till Jerry strips him of play calling duties? Garrett does not have that kind of power

Really.

Dear Jerry,

Can I strip Scott Linehan of play calling duties and take back over?

Your head coach,

Jason

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
If we are to win this game, this defense is going to have to do it for us. Gotta catch that MO

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
I disagree, respectively. Like Brady, if he still gets time he can be a good QB. He just doesn't have the great mobility he used to which hurts him, but I think he can still make plays with his feet at times.

I hope you're right.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
Cousins looking better than RGIII I think. Blessing in disguis?

That is what I am thinking...RG III going down will improve the Commanders this season...I said when RG III came into the league he would be done in 3-4 season...looks like I was probably right...

Status
Not open for further replies.