Game Day Cowboys vs Titans Game Thread - 1st Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Don't we usually have a thread for all other early games?

I kind of like keeping mostly Cowboy stuff here, but was wondering if anyone is seeing the Gio Bernard show in Cincy.? Dude is for real.

Even more so, that D is tough at home.
Bob Griffin is Done. Cousins is showing out. Deadskin Talk is going to blow up tomorrow.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
Agree. He's still working himself into game shape (hopefully). In Romo I trust. But what about that D? Corners finally playing the receivers and the ball:starspin:

I'd love to give the D credit but the game would look a lot differently if Locker could hit wide open receivers

benson

Reaction score
I'd love to give the D credit but the game would look a lot differently if Locker could hit wide open receivers

This happens every year, we get demolished by a good team only to beat up on a bad team next week and feel good about our boys again. This is why we are 8-8.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Defense and Murray have brought life to this team. Both are playing at a high level. Great 1st half. Hope we keep the pedal to the metal and shut them out so all the "Doom & Gloomers" won't have anything negative to complain about.

Everybody in the world now sees that our recipe for success lies in running the football.

Hope somebody let's the coaches know.

Then nobody will have any reason to complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.