Game Day Cowboys vs Titans Game Thread - 2nd Half

Gameover

Reaction score
The only thing I've seen that can prevent us from winning double didgits, is us!

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The road graders out front have to love this. I know I am.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Man, really impressed with the way they've revamped this offensive line. Especially considering how sorry a state it was in, only a few years ago.

lets not get ou tof hand, this is one bad team beating another bad team. Lets see what this team can do against better teams.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I want to take the time out to say that Romo played a very good game although his skills have declined majorly, but he managed to make throws he was comfortable with as the game went on. I still wish he wouldn't take so many sacks, just throw it away sometimes, but overall, I'll give him a B+. He did nothing to lose this game, sometimes it's better to just keep the bus going and not mess up anything. It's hard to tell if he can keep this up against a power house team, but for today, well done.

Craig

Reaction score
lets not get ou tof hand, this is one bad team beating another bad team. Lets see what this team can do against better teams.

What? The offensive line is 5 players...what did that post say about the team as a whole?