Game Day Cowboys vs Titans Game Thread - 2nd Half

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Nice game today...really happy with the performance. Romo looks like he's shaking off the rust and Dez was Dez. Pass protection needs some work and the pass rush was mediocre but I feel optimistic after today's game.

DTown214

Reaction score
I think our strategy for every game should be to have Murray fumble early in the game so he gets mad and runs all over everyone the rest of the game. Maybe that's what the plan was... because it sure did look like Street intentionally tried to knock the ball out of his hands.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He didn't even turn his head and locate the ball. Just waved his arms around and got lucky. How many big time plays has Carr given up by not making a play on the ball? Are you seriously just defending him for this game or the last season plus of awful coverage?

I thought your timing was bad since he made a good play on that ball. But I also don't agree with your generic characterizations of his play overall.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Proud of the boys that's the way to close out the game! Great defense great running game... Love it.

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I love this type of offense, Old school at its best.....the game went quickly and wasn't in the hands of TRomo at the end.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
What? The offensive line is 5 players...what did that post say about the team as a whole?

the team is players paid to play a game, its the coaches im still not impressed with , Callahan possibly. The HC still scares me, but im warming up to Linehan.

Staubacher

Reaction score
He didn't even turn his head and locate the ball. Just waved his arms around and got lucky. How many big time plays has Carr given up by not making a play on the ball? Are you seriously just defending him for this game or the last season plus of awful coverage?

Fyi he did break up the pass. Didn't quit on the play