Game Day ***Cowboys vs Titans post game thread***

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
29 Carries for 76 yards. Gross. We need TP in the backfield

Pollard might could have gotten the corner a couple of times, but running between the tackles was tough sledding. I don't think it would have mattered who we had in there. Line wasn't winning against the run. Pass blocking wasn't that bad, though, outside of a few plays.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
14 point win on the road late in the season. Back to back 12 win seasons for the first time since 94-95. It was ugly, but they outscored the Titans 17-7 in the second half. I'll take it!

Side note, Bland and Wright looked good in that secondary. Pass rush was alive and well. We need LVE and Hankins back, but the defense looked pretty good, albeit against inferior competition.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
The defense seems to have lost their edge so I fear another year of 1 and done in the playoffs.

Think we're just not getting coverage long enough for the line to get home. Got to make the QBs hold the ball a tick longer, but they are getting it out quickly a lot.

ZekeTrain

Reaction score
I've seen enough Noah Brown to last a lifetime. There is nothing he does that Hilton doesn't already do better after 2 weeks with the team. Move him down the roster and get Hilton in there more.

StuckMojo

Reaction score
29 Carries for 76 yards. Gross. We need TP in the backfield
Unfortunately he averaged 2 yards last week and 3.9 the week before. Run game/blocking is an issue. Don’t know if line is getting whipped or opposing teams have figured out the calls.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
It would be best if the eagles win on Sunday. We need to rest everyone next weekend.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
i just wanna say i dislike KM very much. 5 min left in the game … yeah your run game isn’t doing much but cmon milk the clock run the ball.

you ran on 1st… threw on 2nd and 3rd. gave them the ball right back. killed no clock. any decent team possibly makes it a one score game with 2 mins left and now pressure is on our offense to covert to kill this game. makes no sense to me. we managed out of this but we do stupid stuff like this.

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Good win, just need to make sure we're healthy for playoffs, hopefully we have something to play for next Sunday.