Game Day ***Cowboys vs Titans pre game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pants

Reaction score
MUST win game (not joking)

Come out strong - use first down to THROW in the direction of cooper - the catch doesn't matter as much as the mindset to stick in the brains of the titans....open up that field and let Zeke and Dak move the ball

Batman1980

Reaction score
2ZVU.gif

madcow74

Reaction score
I hate non-sunday or holiday games since i work weekday nights. I was looking forward to seeing cooper in his silver and blue debut

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Monday night game in the eastern time zone... Grrrrr
grrrrr , is that because it runs so late ?

Games on sun nite, mon or thur should start at 6 pm central, but the tv networks make more money , or they think they do
starting @ 7 pm cst. 8 est.
And tv networks are greedy, if they started at 1 hour earlier, they would still have the 1st 2 prime time slots with the high ratings.

it would just trade the last prime time spot for the early pre primetime slot.
I think it would actually increase the # of viewers if they start games 1 hour earlier.

I also think they should have saturday nite games instead of thur nite, but again thur nite prime time makes more cash,
even though sat nite makes more sense.

Reaction score
grrrrr , is that because it runs so late ?

Games on sun nite, mon or thur should start at 6 pm central, but the tv networks make more money , or they think they do
starting @ 7 pm cst. 8 est.
And tv networks are greedy, if they started at 1 hour earlier, they would still have the 1st 2 prime time slots with the high ratings.

it would just trade the last prime time spot for the early pre primetime slot.
I think it would actually increase the # of viewers if they start games 1 hour earlier.

I also think they should have saturday nite games instead of thur nite, but again thur nite prime time makes more cash,
even though sat nite makes more sense.
Saturdays are reserved for college football. The NFL won't go there.

NFL has games on Saturday's once their regular season is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.