Game Day *** Cowboys vs Vikings 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
I always go back to that Seatle game few years ago when DMurray couldn't unlock their defense, we put (Potman?) and with one run he opens the red sea and it was smooth sailing the rest of the game....

Why keep insisting on Zeke when it is not working .. Put Pollard in for a few snaps

:cool:

Zordon

Reaction score
it looked like the option run was bottled up, they were reading the reverse, and the coverage was spot on. Everything looked like it had no chance that play no matter what they did.
I understand. I'm just frustrated that every play he's involved in seems to never work out. Either he's dropping the ball, fumbling the ball, penalty or it just doesn't work out like that one.

Dre11

Reaction score
It's against Garrett's rules to play aggressive

Lol. You people, when Garrett was the OC he was yelled at for being too aggressive. Either you haven't played attention to him as an OC or you just like running your mouth

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
I think I've seen enough of this game to know we are going to win this game. It looked a little sketchy early on. It'll be Hamer time the 2nd half.

CB61

Reaction score
It's time to start using Witten in the rotation roll and let jarwin start no doubt about it Jason Witten will never be replaced on this team but he is not the player he once was never had speed but has a great deal of finesse but so does Darwin and he's a little quicker and that's what we need
Jarwin

Status
Not open for further replies.