Game Day Cowboys vs Vikings 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason 82 Witten

Reaction score
Can Dallas please get someone out there to return punts instead of fair catching every single one

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I dont think his tenure in dallas makes it past his rookie contract
If he finishes the year strong, he'll get a second contract. We've learned our lesson on LB depth. Jaylon Smith and Sean already are our 3-down guys next season. Hitchens plays the SAM on base downs.

khiladi

Reaction score
Knew it after 10 plays, this is good game for our D to work together. Playoff's soon.

Not so sure, because they are playing a horrible offense, playing extremely conservative.. gives them an illusion of confidence..

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10 Dallas

Ball on the 8 yard line - Prescott 2 TE Elliott takes the hand off goes for near 6.

bark

Reaction score
We need to somehow scratch out enough pts to get the heck out of this game with out scalps

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
dude, I once ordered like 10 eggrolls for delivery (to meet the delivery minimum) so that they could bring me a 2 liter of coke b/c I somehow had forgotten to pick some up when I grabbed my whiskey

Nice idea... One time I ordered a fully stocked limo for 3 hours to get their bar.... Cost me almost $400 for the night but I was a god at the party being sales ended at midnight and it would have been a dry night if not for such.....

Status
Not open for further replies.