Game Day Cowboys vs Vikings 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
That ball really looked like it fell in Carrs lap and he didn't even go for it.

links18

Reaction score
I know we hate our D, but I believe with the score 7-3 in the third, it's the Offense letting us down tonight.

Which is the formula for beating us. Keep it close, hope your O has the ball with a chance to win against our gassed defense.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
You can't score on us. We left you get to mid field so when you punt we can get more yards haha you Viking bums. Watch this drive, Zeke, Zeke, Zeke, Dez, Zeke, Beasley......25 minutes later TD Dak

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Very good. They flipped field position on us. Now we are at our 8. Not a stellar job by the D overall.

Considering that I had practically resigned myself to the fact that the Vikes were gonna score some kind of points on this drive, I'll definitely take an 8 yard line start. :)

noletime95

Reaction score
I think he is told to because he has been catching punts inside the 10 all year. I always thought that was a no no but he does it all the time. I don't get it.

I was ok with that one on the 9, Vikes were in position to down it deeper

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I know we hate our D, but I believe with the score 7-3 in the third, it's the Offense letting us down tonight.

Penalties both offensively and defensively have hurt us. Wiped out a big play by Zeke and an INT.

Shunpike

Reaction score
Rooting for the Boys tonight. Giants aren't catching Cowboys for the division lead. Minnesota has head to head against us. I rather see Minnesota get to 6-6.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Well, if the NFL was expecting a ratings boost, it looks like they ain't getting it.. man this game is a snooze fest...
Knew it after 10 plays, this is good game for our D to work together. Playoff's soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.