Game Day Cowboys vs Vikings 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

plasticman

Reaction score
Okay, it's definitely that kind of game. If the Cowboys can pull this one out then they are invulnerable.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
not that I believe an NFL conspiracy but it would sure look nice for next week be a battle for the division for ratings

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
No holding on 89 - 2x total bs - game changer

The hold against Free was a bad call. The two against Escobar were legit. Both times he grabbed jersey and pulled back toward him against the momentum of the defender.

manster4ever

Reaction score
Let me guess, NFL wants us to lose this one and the Giants to beat the steelers. Shady

Yeah, watch how that PItt/NY game is called. That said, I think we come back and have a nice drive here...probably for 6. That is if there isn't laundry every other play. I just don't want to see Escobar again tonight...I really don't.

ChooChoo73

Reaction score
I believe we will win still but this staff needs to check themselves. They have sucked on the offensive side. For now, let's start rolling these purple clowns.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
We pretty much have to put points up on this next drive. We can't send the D right back out. They've done their job tonight.m it's time for the offense to hold up their end.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Ok.. enough Mr nice guy .... Let's destroy this D now

Zeke them then Dak them and at the end Dez them

:cool:

BigD5

Reaction score
LOL.

Some of you must be watching another game. He grabbed his jersey and Robison went to spin away and he couldn't because Escobar was grabbing him. That's a textbook hold.
The point is the Vikings terrible offensive line has held and committed several penalties tonight that for some reason the refs just haven't seen. While our NFL's best offensive line gets called for any and everything on any big play we make

Status
Not open for further replies.