Game Day Cowboys vs Vikings 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetness0986

Reaction score
Not true. Minny's D is better than most of the rest of the teams we play. They are out playing us some and the refs are BONING us.

Our offense should be able to trump a good D. We've repeatedly trumped the best Ds week to week. For our defense however, this is the easiest matchup we've got.

links18

Reaction score
Remember people calling out Seattle's pop gun offense on Sunday?

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
It's not trending well. Go Pittsburgh!! something tells me that the Steelers get flagged about 20 times that game

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
I guess now would be a good time to get a long drive going, that's all I ask, just one. We seemed to be able to do it with ease against other good defenses recently. What gives?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Vikings are playing and looking like a team while the Cowboys look lost and confused.

You could see this coming a mile away, they thought they were the nfc favorites two months ago now they are 3 point dogs at home.

Throw in the zimmer stuff and how desperate they are since GB won yesterday and this almost a make or break game for the vikings season.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Vikings are playing and looking like a team while the Cowboys look lost and confused.
What? With 9 points and a bounce they look like a team, while we have 7 points and don't look like a team. What are you seeing between those 2 points? i think you have no idea what your talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.