Game Day *** Cowboys vs Vikings 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
I've been saying this since Romo years. Teams have been talented but not talented enough to overcome bad coaching and a good team with good coaching. Hence why we are one and done most of the time.

exactly, I've had this same complaint since the Romo years too. This is not a new complaint out of me, but it's probably going on a decade now, which is sad

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
They made a play for both of those safeties. Neither was worth the cost to us. It is what it is. Right now, Awuzie is a much bigger issue than the safeties based on how this defense is called.

I get that, but Stephen was dead wrong in his assessment that Minkah was not worth a 1st.

I also think there was a huge gap between what the Jets wanted and what we offered. We don't need to surrender, we just need to compromise.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
@Starforever I couldn't respond to you, but can you tell me how many catches Jones has given up? There was one short yardage catch. Rudolph's TD's and SMith catches haven't come against Jones. Diggs catches haven't come against Jones. Treadwell's catch didn't come against Jones. Not sure why you think he has been bad. Awuzie has continued a year long suckage and the thing he was doing decently....tackling has now become a liability as well.

Jones has given up more than one catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.