Game Day *** Cowboys vs Vikings 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Really needed to go in at least tied. Looks like we are getting a little pressure on the qb. But Chido has to get his head around. He had a pick or could have broke it up. And we are leaving that zone in the middle wide open. And please tackle in the second half.

Please score and force 3 and outs. That is all.

stiletto

Reaction score
Chido and LVE have regressed. Chido wasn't good anyways but his regression should be noticed. Brown might be better off starting than him and that's bad.... LVE is either hurt or he doesn't want to get hurt because he has lost his willingness to make the tackles he made last year. It's perplexing to me. Is anyone else worried about him this season? Just doesn't look like the same guy as last year when he came on.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Yes, the offensive play calling is so so bad, especially early. The first 10 to 15 plays of every game barely scare the defense, just Zeke runs, and play action dink and dunks. No downfield throws, just safe crap.

Week after week, no changes, just pound the rock, and either punt or try for a FG (and even that's rare).

Damn coaches!

I swear the Cowboys players have to win in spite of the coaching.

I've been saying this since Romo years. Teams have been talented but not talented enough to overcome bad coaching and a good team with good coaching. Hence why we are one and done most of the time.

khiladi

Reaction score
I’ve been saying it for years now that Dak basically can audible all day long and attack the man outside. As long as Zeke and this RG is here doing what they are doing, teams are content right now to play like this.

It’s a QB dream.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
This defense wants to let everything come to them, and as a result, they seldom force quarterbacks into bad days.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
I expect the premier Bend But Dont Break philosophy on defense for most of the 2nd half, oh how intimidating that is!

Just hold 'em to FGs! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.