Game Day *** Cowboys vs Vikings 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
Other defense is celebrate stops we celebrate field goals ?? Coogi would be proud

LOL so true really shows you the mindset of this defensive philosophy. yaaaaaaaaaaaay! we held them to a FG, let's celebrate!

Cowfan75

Reaction score
So sick of seeing shots of Marinelli followed by Kris. Then the tired comment about who's in charge and who calls what. Nobody knows who has more influence in that internal clown show. I doubt even the coaches do.

silvernblu

Reaction score
That's a great play by Woods there. If he tries to go through the receiver is going to be interference because he got there so quick. Instead he reaches out and knocks it away. That's a very heady play by a guy known for using his head to hit people instead.
Uhhh. He whiffed

Shadyroc

Reaction score
I wish we had a ball hawk on this team. Linebackers are clueless in coverage. Our cornerbacks dont look for the ball ever. And dont get me started on the safties.

InTheZone

Reaction score
do not be surprised to see that exact 3rd down play by the vikings to happen again later if they're in the red zone. Watch for them to change the inside route to a deep corner route because that endzone was wide open had he kept running.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Can we tell Dan Bailey we were juts kidding and take him back?

last time he played in the stadium was that awful 2017 game vs seattle. didnt he miss multiple short field goals? i was hoping for the same tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.