Game Day *** Cowboys vs Vikings 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't fault Awuzie for the WR making a play, I fault him for not making any kind of play himself. He was in better position to get that ball than a wr falling down.

I fault him for getting blown by, and I fault him for just waiting at the sidelines instead of closing. Close and slow up the guy isn't too much to ask.
I mean I think we have to be realistic about what Awuzie is. HE's not a #1 corner he's a #2. He's a young and flawed corner. Not making excuses for him.....I have no idea why he doesn't turn around at this point its almost like its done intentional. Its going to cost us down the road when we get called for pass interference when we shouldn't but because couldn't get turned around it was called.

If it was Treadwell I'd be more upset but this is what Diggs does. He burns #1 corners let alone #2.

khiladi

Reaction score
Wow pretty telling how he has been playing this year. They didn’t pay him to be the highest paid running back in NFL history to be a grind it out back. You can get any running back to do that. They paid him to do special things like break off 50 yard runs ect like his rookie year. Year one and it’s already looking like a bad contract.

they actually did pay him out to be a power back that carries the ball 20 plus times, like he’s been his whole career.

CB61

Reaction score
I'm about ready to go watch The Masked Singer that I have recorded ! Way more suspense LOL
If anyone believes that I've got some land in Florida I'll sell you

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
The Mandalorian looks soooooo good.

Take all my $$$$ Disney.

They were filming it on the same lot as my grandfather's show (Jane the Virgin). I tried to sneak over there but security was tight.

superonyx

Reaction score
Amazing to see a team run 28 screen passes in 1 half and we are still not covering the RBs out of the backfield.

They get rid of the ball quickly and we have made no adjustments.

going to be a long night at this pace.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Lucky there, this guy is throwing it in less than 2 seconds. You can't do that if your secondary is legit.
The short middle is always open against our defense. If you're going to have stud linebackers in there who can fly, why not tighten it up a bit. We refuse to be the agressor the majority of the time. You can have the best pass rush in the world but if you are giving up easy five yard passes it doesn't matter.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
Cowboys better win, I don’t want to see the Dak warm up memes if they lose

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
The dline is close every play. Cousins will make a mistake soon. So far, it's good play calling by Minn to protect him.

Status
Not open for further replies.