Game Day *** Cowboys vs Vikings 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Dalton had that great pass on a 3rd down followed by the int. That stuff needs to stop.

CWR

Reaction score
I think they could have tried a slant to Cooper and still had time for the FG, but because the extra point was blocked, I’m sure McCarthy felt compelled to get the points.

I’ll also say, like everyone else, I love the idea of the draft options, but when players give it everything and throw their bodies around, I want them to feel the reward. They deserved it vs Pittsburg, and they deserve it now.

Totally agree. Its so much more fun to root for wins. These guys are playing their tails off. We've all but buried them and they object. Don't get it twisted "we are a good team." Lol

Mr_437

Reaction score
Wilson probably played the best half at Safety we've seen in Dallas since young Roy Williams. He's seeing the field and accelerating towards the ballcarrier with FORCE. HALLELUJA!!!!
Perfect description, salute. X. Woods where you at??? Looking real invisible right now.

CWR

Reaction score
umm Qbs miss open players all the time they look to their 1st read an typically let it go...we all saw it dont mean a QB could ..if he over threw him thats miss, not seeing him come open that just how it goes sometimes..

I know, just calling it how I saw it. Like I said, hes played well and credit due.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
This team is infuriating, they are playing a good game, but 4th and 1 and they throw and then with 5 seconds they settle for a fg instead of taking another shot..there is just no consistency from the coaching staff

I don't understand that last call AT ALL. A quick throw takes 3 seconds max. You gotta take 1 last shot there.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
FG is the safe play, but it’s sad you have a $90+ million RB that you don’t trust to get a yard
Thought the same thing. Also third and 1 and 4th and 1 the previous drive but didn't give it to him.

I'm still waiting on the fumble to come.

cern

Reaction score
Good play calling. The move of zack to rt making huge difference.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dalton misses Shultz on a TD...

Dalton late to Cooper whom never get beats to TD pylon. If pass is on time even with defender not cheating it's a stove pipe TD for Cooper if Dalton's upgrades his apps...
im going to mark this down so next time Dak plays ill make sure every little mistake he makes, and he makes the same mistakes, you will remember that qbs dont play perfect games.i saw RW have 10 TOS in 3 games...sure you saying qbs dont miss plays? make mistakes, dudes backup playig well and all you have to say is something critical...smh fans are just trash around here..

players dont play perfect games they miss tackles,blocks, passes, and holes..it happens...

bigE79

Reaction score
Ok, so who deserves a big raise more, Dak or CeeDee??? The kid has played phenomenal.
Actually,babe said that lamb ran the wrong route,he was meant to go to the corner but he cut the route short, still a great catch either way.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
The line did an awesome job in the first half

Makes you wonder what the O-line coach was seeing in Steele. Mcgovern is playing well....I still think you need to get Knight on the field...

LT-Erving
LG-Mcgovern
C-Biadasz
RG-Martin
RT-Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.