Game Day *** Cowboys vs Vikings 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWR

Reaction score
This is going well, and I started Taysum Hill in my TE slot. So its been a good Sunday. Lets finish it. Id love to see Zeke break the century mark. Ok, yall are right. Lets just get a W.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I know, just calling it how I saw it. Like I said, hes played well and credit due.
I say fans who all week were grinding on the decsions MM made to go to andy over gilbert and now that hes playing solid football they are critiquing his every mistake which i see Dak and other stares make EVERY GAME

sad when your baclup qb is playig well , we have the lead and many fans still ripping and mocking players...

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Where was this defense when prescott was healthy? They have played pretty well the last game and a half now.

If they get rid of zeke, jaylon, and crawford, I'm all for signing dak. But I don't see a world where you keep zeke and pay Dak all that money. At some point jerry has to realize he signed the wrong guy and correct it.

CWR

Reaction score
Fun as you watch a top 5 pick slip away. Cowboys look like this defense is playing well now. Dalton trying to give the game away and it still doesnt matter.

What can I say? I enjoy winning. Im a sick man.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Player of the 1st half: Lamb or Wilson?
Tie maybe..?
HBEyCp2.gif

bigE79

Reaction score
12/19 137 2 td Dalton... yes pick but that was great defensive play and gilbert did not play this well all the pre week hype was for not..
The more reps dalton gets the better he will get ..hell he's still getting used to these guys,and getting hurt didn't help.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Perfect description, salute. X. Woods where you at??? Looking real invisible right now.

Not Woods' game at all. Wilcox was the last S who could accelerate from distance and meet the ballcarrier with some force. Problem was he guessed a lot which leads to obvious breakdowns.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
This team could seriously go on a run if they can get decent offensive production. Defense is playing much, much better!

Status
Not open for further replies.