Game Day ***Cowboys vs Vikings first half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Your article says exactly what we said...good job I guess?

...that Murray out of nearly 400 carries had 3 plays that he left yards on the field?

Again, a player fighting for a starting spot after claiming a former RB with us left meat on the bone runs into his blockers deserves criticism.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
can someone explain how a toss to clutts does anything to make the team better in the <1m drill

stiletto

Reaction score
Vaughn doesn't have it...time to move on. Let Showers play, cut Weeden and Vaughn, sign Austin Davis when the Rams cut him.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
[quote="Hoods, post: 6234032, member: 2165"Fine, it's partially his fault, too? Happy? He still didn't hit the hole fast enough.[/quote]

The only two criticisms on that play is Martin giving a half-assed block against a premiere DE and Murray not securing the ball (though, it was more of just a solid play by a future HOF DE, but whatever). Everything else was perfect, though people often leave out there a corner would have had a chance to get to Murray even if the fumble didn't happen.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
DMC and Randle look like they can be serviceable. I don't think either is as good as Murray or AP, but I think we will be okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.