Game Day Cowboys vs Vikings post game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
I don't know if he would have had a bunch of turnovers. Romo is pretty good at protecting the ball.

The last 2 weeks though with the Commanders knowing our plays and the crap long drawn out routes against the Vikings I think it would've been tough for Romo to win as good as he is.

Dak just being able to take off and run when our coaches lay an egg is huge.

Agree, that to me is a key difference between Dak and Tony. He has the size and legs to get those tougher yards.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Dak ran for his life today, that's no excuse though because I don't use that as an excuse unlike Romo lovers.

Wow bro really? We can't like both players? You're either Romo "lover" or a Dak "lover'. I think what irritates most people when it comes to Romo, is the guy never gets credit for what he did to hold this team together with garbage talent and coaching.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I don't know if he would have had a bunch of turnovers. Romo is pretty good at protecting the ball.

The last 2 weeks though with the Commanders knowing our plays and the crap long drawn out routes against the Vikings I think it would've been tough for Romo to win as good as he is.

Dak just being able to take off and run when our coaches lay an egg is huge.
Agreed. Dak's legs are what won this game.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Who could have ever anticipated that a post-game thread after the team's 11th consecutive victory to degenerate into a Dak v. Romo pissfest? :rolleyes:

Advantage, Trolls.
I can't believe how many people are taking the bait. If you ignore the handful or trolls, they usually go away.

Plankton

Reaction score
Romo went 12-1 in 2007, his first full season.

giphy.gif

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I still can't get over how bad the playcalling was last night. Why did they not switch to quick pass plays with how bad our line was getting beat? It worked against the Ravens when the same thing was happened.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Wow bro really? We can't like both players? You're either Romo "lover" or a Dak "lover'. I think what irritates most people when it comes to Romo, is the guy never gets credit for what he did to hold this team together with garbage talent and coaching.
You act like guys can't just win with what they have, that's my point. Right now, the line isn't blocking that well, the runner isn't getting huge yardage yet we're still winning. You win with what you have or you're a loser.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have never moved a game thread to the Quarterback Zone before...

Perhaps I should just delete the Prescott/Romo posts from the thread..?

That seems like a lot of work...

Maybe I should let the same handful of usual suspects work it out of their systems..?

Yeah right. "Let them work it out of their systems." haha. I crack myself up sometimes...

Or maybe... Wait... Am I typing out my thoughts on the open forum AGAIN..? Dang it! Delete! Delete! Delete!

Carson

Reaction score
I still can't get over how bad the playcalling was last night. Why did they not switch to quick pass plays with how bad our line was getting beat? It worked against the Ravens when the same thing was happened.

I think we are discrediting just how good the Vikings defense is

slick325

Reaction score
I'll take the "W". Tough game but they found a way to win. They cannot afford to play that sloppy in the playoffs or they are one and done. Clean things up and be ready for the Giants after 10 days rest. Embrace the mini-bye.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I have never moved a game thread to the Quarterback Zone before...

Perhaps I should just delete the Prescott/Romo posts from the thread..?

That seems like a lot of work...

Maybe I should let the same handful of usual suspects work it out of their systems..?

Yeah right. "Let them work it out of their systems." haha. I crack myself up sometimes...

Or maybe... Wait... Am I typing out my thoughts on the open forum AGAIN..? Dang it! Delete! Delete! Delete!

I lol'd at this... Some people just like to take the opportunity to take a shot at 9, and this wasn't the thread for it. Actually there shouldn't be any threads on it.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I lol'd at this... Some people just like to take the opportunity to take a shot at 9, and this wasn't the thread for it. Actually there shouldn't be any threads on it.
To be fair, some people don't avoid chances of sniping at 4 either. Some people are naturally messy.

Both quarterbacks have something in common. They are both unfairly criticized. My hope is that some people can learn from their own nonsense before they die.

But I'm not holding my breath. Seriously, do you know the life expectancy of people in this country? Sheesh. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.