Game Day Cowboys vs Vikings post game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Or even a ticky tack hold on Free on the Zeke run, or the weakest hands to the face I've ever seen on the Int!

The officiating was horrid, Sam can cry all he wants but our team was on the wrong end of most of those bad calls.

I saw Viking defenders with hands to the face constantly and holding most of the game and it was simply ignored.

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
Sloppy game on our behalf but I'll gladly take the win. Coaches definitely will have the ear of the team this upcoming week.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
How awesome is it to start a rookie qb, go 11-1 all the while enduring and overcoming rookie qb growing pains. Teams usually waste away seasons trying to groom their rookie, 2nd yr, 3rd yr QB. Seems this guy is special and ahead of the curve.

Sepia

Reaction score
CypSoOgXAAAlTE1

I'm glad those two had a good, respectful matchup. Josh Norman tried to bring the worst out of Dez.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I feel so bad for Romo. Not only did he get absolutely destroyed most of his career, but he never get any help from the refs either. I may be mistaken, but I think he's only been called for three roughing-the-passers. That's incredible. We build the best line in the league and his body is just shot from being abused all those years. It's a tragedy. It's just heartbreaking.

And you are correct, neither Davis nor Gurode were that good. Gurode could not even make the line calls.
Dak ran for his life today, that's no excuse though because I don't use that as an excuse unlike Romo lovers.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
He should not have been on the team in the first place. If you draft a tight end in the second round the mother ****er better be able to block, catch, run. He's a liability and he's the 3rd te we've taken in the second round who won't last. Absolutely insane. I would deactivate him for next game personally. Teach his sorry *** a lesson.

Ha,he will Prolly convert (2) crucial 3rd downs AND (1) T.D.
Next game,,, personally I like the guy and he could START for any team in the league in my view

Status
Not open for further replies.