Game Day Cowboys vs Vikings post game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

knightrider94

Reaction score
I love how Micheals and Collinsworth critiqued that miss penalty on the two point try, never critiqued some of the bull**** calls on the Cowboys. Anyways nice win, good teams win games they shouldn't win, this was one of them....and I thought Dak looked very rookie like tonight, they need to establish the run earlier...
Some balance would be nice. Those calls early on changed the game.

mldardy

Reaction score
I think the only real concern this game is if Mimnesota exposed our offense in certain ways that other teams can key in on, or they just as that solid at playing defense that other teams are doing but we're unsuccessful..

if Minnesota had a solid offense to go with it, they would be a legitimate threat to us.. but their offense is awful
They didn't really expose anything. Minny's defense is very good. Not every team is built like that and they've been playing games like this all year. Nothing was exposed.

DTown214

Reaction score
Can't wait for the offensive explosion against the Giants next Sunday night.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If it's possible to be 11-1 and be completely unimpressive these Cowboys pull it off.

Didn't look good against the Ravens. Same with the Commanders. Tonight was awful.

Clean it up, coach. That record means nothing if they keep playing like this.

links18

Reaction score
Refs were as much a problem as anything else tonight, but I sure hope this isn't a redux of 2007 when we went to sleep after a big Turkey Day win. That was pretty bad out there tonight.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Quality win...most impressive of the season IMO. The Vikings were 4-1 at home and opponents average 15.4 points there so not being able to put up points is common against them.

We went in there and scored more points than normal AND held them to a season-low in points at home

Status
Not open for further replies.