Game Day Cowboys vs Vikings post game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
lol yea Dak and Zeke have nothing to do with it. Right.
Who said anything about Dak and Zeke? It's a team game there, Einstein. The entire team (that includes coaches). But by all means, keep up you're "rhetoric for the gifted".

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Was by far our ugliest win this year in so many respects however we got the win and I think we got out unscathed in health. Get some rest Boys. You need it.

mrmojo

Reaction score
Scrap those uniforms, get Lucky out of there and rest up, that was a tough stretch but they came out of it 3-0....clean things up for Giant game.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
If it's possible to be 11-1 and be completely unimpressive these Cowboys pull it off.

Didn't look good against the Ravens. Same with the Commanders. Tonight was awful.

Clean it up, coach. That record means nothing if they keep playing like this.

I disagree... The Ravens game was clean... 27 points.. double digit win vs leagues #1 D... Skins... the offense was great.. The defense bent didn't break against a potent offense. As far as tonight... I've come away from games like this very sad in the past where things just get away... we hung in there and kept fighting through adversity.. had some tough calls against us.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
CypR-pNUcAA50Zx

manster4ever

Reaction score
Every gambler worth his salt knows about doughnut games.

Nice win, seriously , no conclusions should be drawn other than nice win.

Oh, except call time out and heave it in the end zone.

Yep...staff and players were off tonight. I'd give them the next two days off (except for treatment) and have a light practice on Sunday. Back to work on Monday. Get them refreshed!!!!!!!!!

J_Allen

Reaction score
We won this game but I am still livid about how the refs screwed us over and how some players on defense didn't show up.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
The silver lining of this is we play just about as terrible as a team can, but the team still found a way to win. Against a good team with an amazing defense.

mldardy

Reaction score
If it's possible to be 11-1 and be completely unimpressive these Cowboys pull it off.

Didn't look good against the Ravens. Same with the Commanders. Tonight was awful.

Clean it up, coach. That record means nothing if they keep playing like this.
We had over 400 yards of total offense and Dak threw 3 TD passes and we scored 27 points on the second ranked defense in the league, dominated the game after the 1st quarter and won by 10 points. What the hell are you talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.