Game Day *** Cowboys vs Vikings post game thread ***

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Great. What no-name 50% chance bust can we draft mid-1st now?

We won and you are not happy....:facepalm:....last year we got Lamb in the mid rounds. So I will take that again for a 50% chance bust.

rxdoc

Reaction score
We lose that game with Prescott.
Maybe ? Maybe Not?

I really don’t know what to expect from this team week in and week out....

Gotta give credit to Dalton for making some very nice throws.....

RamziD

Reaction score
Screw that, we are still in the thick of the division title race!! What tank???
Nothing would make my life more complete than the Cowboys winning the 2020 NFCE title at 6-10. At least I know I can eventually go to my grave with this delightful memory nourishing my soul.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
These last 2 games are a marked improvement for this team. Maybe we are finally coming together a little?
Yes they played well also against pitt......looks like they're playing as a team and unselfishly unlike at the beginning of the season. Gallimore is really showing up in the middle of that D line.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
It feels good to win!!

We are going to win this division.

I missed most of the game. Was McGovern good? How did Zach play at RT?

If the answers to these questions are positive then I don’t understand the Steele experiment at all.

Feel like we have played the entire season w/ one arm tied behind our back....w/ Steele killing 3-4 drives a game. No coincidence...he's on the bench.....and we get a W. Just keep rolling....

:dance:

rxdoc

Reaction score
We won and you are not happy....:facepalm:....last year we got Lamb in the mid rounds. So I will take that again for a 50% chance bust.

Too many dumb teams ahead of them... Lamb never should have dropped that far. A gift and one that should not be expected on a yearly basis...

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Get used to this feeling. There's a whole lot more winning on the way.

lwehlers

Reaction score
Too many dumb teams ahead of them... Lamb never should have dropped that far. A gift and one that should not be expected on a yearly basis...
i still do not understand what the raiders and eagles were thinking on draft day in not taking lamb. lamb would have been unreal with the short passing game both teams use.