Game Day ***Cowboys vs Vikings Pre-Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Number one, Dallas didn't lose yet. They still have a lot of firepower. Give Rush a chance.

Number two, even if they do lose, there's ten games to go and Dak will be back. Relax. If somebody told me over the summer the Cowboys would be 6-1 or 5-2 on Halloween I would have been flipping thrilled.

blueblood70

Reaction score
True but I think running may be a little tougher tonight than usual.

Don't agree?

Umm saints just took the Lead bro..you were saying ;)
possibly yes but i believe if you sell out 9 man in the box to get it done as they have a bad run defense , they will help Rush i mean it will leave most of the game in Man with Wrs, come on..rush may not be great but if you sell out and give Rush an obvious man look , that makes qb reads easy..

fivetwos

Reaction score
Umm saints just took the Lead bro..you were saying ;)
possibly yes but i believe if you sell out 9 man in the box to get it done as they have a bad run defense , they will help Rush i mean it will leave most of the game in Man with Wrs, come on..rush may not be great but if you sell out and give Rush an obvious man look , that makes qb reads easy..
All cool by me....just saying lol.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Liar. Dak’s injured more than they are letting on. “Roll with Rush” my arse :rolleyes:. We’re so done. Vikings are going to laugh all the way to the haunted house after they blow us out tonight. What a joke. I guess it fits the Halloween theme though. Cooper Rush dressing up as a starting QB
What was the tweet I saw about business as usual come Wednesday?

That's bothersome if true.

lopey

Reaction score
Liar. Dak’s injured more than they are letting on. “Roll with Rush” my arse :rolleyes:. We’re so done. Vikings are going to laugh all the way to the haunted house after they blow us out tonight. What a joke. I guess it fits the Halloween theme though. Cooper Rush dressing up as a starting QB
Don’t watch then

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
How are they done? It's one game Francis

Status
Not open for further replies.