Game Day ***Cowboys vs Vikings Pre-Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I don't know. Even minus Dak I'm feeling a win. Oddly all the pressure swings to the Vikings' side now since nobody expects Rush to do anything.

jsb357

Reaction score
Dak in Dak out it won't matter

Cousins will bring his A game

31-17 Vikings

ReverendFelcher

Reaction score
As soon as Jerry came out blowing his "not concerned at all" smoke a couple of weeks ago, we should have all known Dak was seriously injured. We are like a verbally abused spouse. Feed us that gaslight, Daddy Jones. Yum yum.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
My Lady usually takes the dog and goes to her sisters house when I'm watching the Cowboys due to me getting a little drunk and rowdy. Second time this season my Woman took off with the dog AND my bottle of crown. Ah, but I am prepared this time, got a 1.75 liter bottle stashed in the boat, heh, let the party begin. She'll give me some hell, but she'll get over it.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
"These are coversations that have been going on all week."

BS. He's been out since Wednesday. Stop with the charade already.

Still weird that they went ahead with all the pregame warmup stuff. Was this all just grandstanding or was there an actual chance Dak would play? None of what the Cowboys are saying is making sense at his point.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Tonight we’re gonna need our D and ST’s to create field position. And winking thenTO battle would go along ways towards winning.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to seeing Randy Gregory tattooing Cousins tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.