Game Day ***Cowboys vs Vikings Pre-Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zman5

Reaction score
With Cooper Rush in Limelight, will our offense be a Fly by night operation? Will we win 21-12? Will Rush play like Tom Brady or Tom Sawyer?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Vikings are 24th against the run. LMAO do I really have to explain it.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
With Cooper Rush in Limelight, will our offense be a Fly by night operation? Will we win 21-12? Will Rush play like Tom Brady or Tom Sawyer?
He’s going to quick pass the ball off and throw a lot of screens. Minnesota’s 24th against the run. Run the clock out

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Sorry...I can't hear the word Rush...and not think of Alec Baldwin... shooting someone...It's gonna be a long night....

JJHLH1

Reaction score
I’ve already learned my lesson with the other guy. What’s his name with the red hair lol

Haha.

You would think everybody would have learned how important Dak is after last year, but some still cling to their agenda.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Dak plays: *every child who knocks my door tonight will get some of the 20lbs of candy I bought

Dak doesn't play: * those same kids will either get a flaming bag of poo or a few stink bombs

fishspill

Reaction score
It’s likely to be tough without Dak, but I’ve been of a mind CRush looked to be developing well and looked better than most on this board gave him credit for. Excited to see the team respond. A new test.

CWR

Reaction score
If Dak is out it really takes the win out of my sails.

Yeah I will watch of course. But I've resigned myself to a upcoming loss

I've been so optimistic all season but thus game gives me a bad feeling. Fortunately this team is capable of surprising me. Maybe Rush can do enough?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This will be a good test to see if this team and coaching staff can rally without Prescott.

IceBowler

Reaction score
Vikings are 24th against the run. LMAO do I really have to explain it.

If they're not concerned abut the pass, they'll simply put 8 or 9 in the box and you won't run on them - I don't care who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.