Game Day ***Cowboys vs Vikings Pre-Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboQB

Reaction score
So much for the high powered offense.
With check down Charlie at the helm, we'll see
Zeke carry 30 times for 90 yards against 8-9 man fronts.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
I think the defense will step up play just a little bit harder telling Prescott if you don’t play we have your back. I think the Cowboys win by three with Cooper Rush. We’re going to need the kicker.
Hope your right!! Probable we lose the #1 or #2 seeding and end up having to go through Green Bay in Jan. If we lose tonight.

Loso86

Reaction score
If Dak is out it really takes the win out of my sails.

Yeah I will watch of course. But I've resigned myself to a upcoming loss
Should have more faith
We beat those guys last year with a much worse Defense and Oline that was in shambles

Croomraider

Reaction score
If Cooper Rush starts, cowboys get blown out... simple! You go three and out and punt a bunch, defense stays on the field, Dalvin Cook eats us alive..... Cowboys Defense is not that good. Happy Halloween!!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Cooper had had all week practicing with 1st team and our OL is completely healthy . Much different situation than last year.

Look for Moore to throw in some wrinkles.

Run the ball, don’t turn it over and see if we can make something happen on defense or special teams.

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
Dak not starting tonight could make the difference of being the 1st or 2nd seed in the post season (i.e. first round bye and a home divisional playoff game) or a 3rd or 4th seed. What would you prefer?

If he can go, Dak needs to play. This isn't the time of year to try to pull back a little, especially coming off a bye. Full throttle folks.

Croomraider

Reaction score
I'm just saying we drafted a special teams guy apparently in the 2nd round, and everyone is ok with that?
If he needs development, special teams is not the way. Put him out on the field and develop him. I'll give him a chance, I want to see him play, but if he really can't beat out anthony brown then why did we draft him 44th overall?

Croomraider

Reaction score
Cooper had had all week practicing with 1st team and our OL is completely healthy . Much different situation than last year.

Look for Moore to throw in some wrinkles.

Run the ball, don’t turn it over and see if we can make something happen on defense or special teams.

I would definitely rest TYron Smith if Rush is the QB. Gotta protect our injury prone LT and our entire season!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Dak not starting tonight could make the difference of being the 1st or 2nd seed in the post season (i.e. first round bye and a home divisional playoff game) or a 3rd or 4th seed. What would you prefer?

If he can go, Dak needs to play. This isn't the time of year to try to pull back a little, especially coming off a bye. Full throttle folks.
Unless him playing risk further or extended injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.