Game Day ***Cowboys vs Vikings Pre-Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

willia451

Reaction score
The Saints are beating Tampa. In pretty impressive fashion I might add. If they hang on to win, now would be the perfect time to get that game we lost to them back.

Hey, Dak. Are you medically cleared to play? If so, we sure could use you.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
mr Whirlwin---maybe it will be Thanksgiving game again from either 1993 or 1994 when "Red" slung the rock to cowboy victory....i figure OC Moore will devise offensive scheme

to Cooper Rush's strengths?....and maybe it will propel the defense to play another game "out of their minds" good?.....i am going to do an old man excercise routine to calm nerves before game

and then there is always some valium just in case....the old nervous system aint what she use to be ....how does a mere football game cause my body to get out of sorts?....cause its the Cowboys

what was i thinking?
I don’t know what’s going to happen my cowboy brother. I’ve never seen Cooper play in a real game. I’m just sick of all the negative Nancy’s

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
mr Whirlwin---maybe it will be Thanksgiving game again from either 1993 or 1994 when "Red" slung the rock to cowboy victory....i figure OC Moore will devise offensive scheme

to Cooper Rush's strengths?....and maybe it will propel the defense to play another game "out of their minds" good?.....i am going to do an old man excercise routine to calm nerves before game

and then there is always some valium just in case....the old nervous system aint what she use to be ....how does a mere football game cause my body to get out of sorts?....cause its the Cowboys

what was i thinking?
I imagine I’ll start shaking around 8:10 lol it’s adrenaline that’s because you love the sport. I’m out for a little while be good enjoy it. I never post during the game

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Saints are beating Tampa. In pretty impressive fashion I might add. If they hang on to win, now would be the perfect time to get that game we lost to them back.

Hey, Dak. Are you medically cleared to play? If so, we sure could use you.
What a crazy last five minutes before half time . I imagine they come out the second half Tampa Bay and destroy the Saints

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This will be a good test to see if this team and coaching staff can rally without Prescott.

Diehard----- oh man the anxiety level is rising again..."dear can you get hubby a couple valium"?.....thank you dear

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Diehard----- oh man the anxiety level is rising again..."dear can you get hubby a couple valium"?.....thank you dear
Running for the shelter of mamas little helper. Got a love the stones

Mannix

Reaction score

what was i thinking?
------1994 when "Red" slung the rock to cowboy victory

That Stoopid Carrot threw up pop flies that Harper managed to run under and wrestle away.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don’t know what’s going to happen my cowboy brother. I’ve never seen Cooper play in a real game. I’m just sick of all the negative Nancy’s

mr Whirlwin---i totally agree...why do us people "default" to Negativity about cowboys?.....just because 2019 and 2020 occured....i think coaching and team leadership can reach deep down

and pull out a win...imagine the confidence that will come from that?

fivetwos

Reaction score
I hate these night games.... they wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to get up at 4am, but I do.
They are awful even when you don't.

Worse than Monday.....and we sure do get our share whether we are any good or not.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
------1994 when "Red" slung the rock to cowboy victory

That Stoopid Carrot threw up pop flies that Harper managed to run under and wrestle away.

man i remember the ol show Mannix...it was one of my favorites

Status
Not open for further replies.