Game Day ***Cowboys vs Vikings Pre-Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loso86

Reaction score
OOofffffff. we drafted a special teams guy in with 44th pick! smh
Dude he has yet to play in a meaningful season game Nd hunt practiced since the offseason if you want to throw him in there against Vikings wrs with no real work or any work you my friend are a brave soul lol. Give the guy a chance to get acclimated smh

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
Worst case scenario after tonight is that we are 5 and 2 having lost on the road to two decent teams and a squad of players that's getting fitter and more experienced week by week. I'll take that.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So, stack the box to stop the run game and make Cooper beat them :angry:

Glad I have plenty of booze on hand :laugh:

The grill will still be on in case I need to BBQ the crow :thumbup:

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
First quarter, second quarter, third quarter. All the negative Nancy’s are going to be out. LMAO we win this thing in the fourth quarter. Kirk cousins is going to put up an INT and it’s all over

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It’s Halloween. And all the negative Nancy . Are dressed like goblins . This should actually be a good game rather than a blowout it was going to be. Go cowboys

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Now those wanted to prove that any QB could step in and have the exact same type of successes that Dak is able to have with this offense, will get their chances to tonight to see how this offense does without Dak.

Hardline

Reaction score
He’s not limping. The guy behind him is laboring also. He’s carrying a suitcase LMAO. Wow. But that still doesn’t mean he’s not playing
Hes limping. Theres no doubt about it. I dont limp when I carry a suitcase.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hes limping. Theres no doubt about it. I dont limp when I carry a suitcase.
I limp when I carry a toolbox. In fact I had a doctor tell me if there’s something wrong with your back. LMAO like I said even the guy behind him is laboring. Some of your people are so negative Nancy

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Because Rush. I still think we can run on them. But they’ll have 8 or 9 in the box all game
It’s OK I have no problem with your opinion. I just not sure I agree with it. None of us have seen Cooper Rush in a regular season game

Status
Not open for further replies.