Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkhound

Reaction score
Can we please ban from the forums for the remainder of the season any members who are STUPID, IGNORANT AND NAIVE enough to think this team will do something things season

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
we can't keep all guys short making it easy for the defense to contain, at least have a guy going vertical to draw someone away

Dalton is a statue and sucks passing on the move. OL can't block. WR will not have time to get open.

There is no right answer here. We are watching the team collapse in on itself.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Good loss, keep em coming. We are the worst team in the league and it's not even close! The record won't show it because of the 2 wins but even the Jets are way better than us (they are leading Buffalo now). And we all know how the Jets whooped us last year too

JonesBoys

Reaction score
For Fantasy football, simply load up on players when their team is playing the Cowboys and you will win every week. I might be able to get off the couch and throw 3 td’s against these clowns.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Ummm. K. I don’t recall a time Dak had minus yards in the first quarter do you?
I remember plenty of times where I felt bad for the team and Dak because Dak was sucking for missing opportunities and throws left and right.

phildadon86

Reaction score
He also never had this poor of an OL. Am I wrong? Nope.
Lol. He played without smith and Collins and Frederick. Only difference is Martin. Which yes is huge. But don’t make it seem like Dak was out there this season behind the Great Wall

MikeB80

Reaction score
They should just play cover 2 every down. Stay two deep and make sure no one gets behind them. They literally can not play defense at all and it looks like they do not understand how to play or something.

Professional football should never look like this. To make a point tomorrow they should trade a veteran. Crawford or Lawrence. Just trade them and bench other players and make a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.