Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
I’m calling it. Worst team since 89. The campo teams played respectable D, 2015 they hung in there for the most part despite 4 wins.

this team is heartless, a sieve on defense, and missing the qb badly on offense. They need to get in the top 5 of the draft, and get rid of 90% of these bums.

of course none of it matters, with dumb and dumber at the top

ESisback

Reaction score
***?? 4th and 1, Chase Young after Dalton, and they run a pass play?!?!? Why not a quick pitch outside to Pollard for ONE YARD?

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I retired all jerseys minus Emmitt and Dak for the season. No one else I own has the heart to play for this team. People need to be canned. Tomorrow. I’d leave Nolan in Washington
I have an LVE and a Zeke too that I bought during both of their rookie seasons.

Those may end up in the trash. Wore Dez today.

Cowboyluck

Reaction score
I’m going to keep watching the games, because I want to see Jerry Jones on TV look like a fool. Lol

heir

Reaction score
I have been wanting to say this for a while. I think Diggs is exactly who he is showing us he is. He will be this basically his whole career and not develop into that shut down, take the ball away corner

vlad

Reaction score
I’ve gone from wondering if we legit win another game to wondering if we will be blown out weekly.

Zordon

Reaction score
Terry laughing at Diggs will be gif'd and used mercilessly by Washington fans.

efh313

Reaction score
Put him in and let him run it..
If the line is still collapsing there will be nowhere for him to go anywhere and running is what got Dak hurt. You wanna get another QB hurt so soon? By forcing into a run heavy scheme?

Status
Not open for further replies.