Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydla

Reaction score
That TD drive was sooo Nolan. No team plays softer in coverage when a team is in a 2nd and 20 type situation. We almost ALWAYS go soft and give up an easy 7-9 yards making third more manageable.

nolan blows. You stumps will figure it out soon enough.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Back to being the same ****** team we have watched most of the year

line up and assignment discipline on D is non existent

basic stuff

Honestly, last week wasn't that much different my dude. The Vikings are just awful. Washington actually has a solid defense and a smart coach.

ultron

Reaction score
If I could just give Jerry one message, like - pick one thing that he would 100% read it would be this:

Logan Thomas was Virginia tech’s starting quarterback for 3 years and our defense can’t do anything to stop him from destroying our secondary. This kid never played tight end in his entire life until like 2 or 3 years ago. He played quarterback his whole life! Please get us some guys that can cover!!!!!!

Cmac

Reaction score
If we are a pass first pass last offense, then do us all a favor and either release Zeke or trade, talk about a waste of resources
.....Zeke's play been questioned ever since KM took over as OC.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I’m late

Is there anyone that agrees with the no call on the pass to Lamb on 4th?

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
3rd & 9 in the RED ZONE and the RB easily scampers 12 yards on a simple dump pass. That simply should never happen against a professional defense.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Are we surprised that the same team that didn’t care when Bostic cheap shotted their QB is playing with zero purpose to honor Markus? No heart on this team. None. Zero. Zip.

Status
Not open for further replies.