Game Day ***Cowboys vs Washington 1st Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Greg Olson is horrible......that wasn't a screen....that was a RB check edge...go middle......that was wide open if Prescott could have got the RB the ball....:banghead:

dsouth234

Reaction score
Dak needs to mellow out, since he’s been playing “pissed off”…he’s been playing like ****!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Picked my teams when I was under age 6 so shut up foo
You picked whoever was winning at the time just like every other clueless fan does. You hopped on all the bandwagons. You're not real fans of any of them.

You're the stereotypical Cowboys fan.

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
I didn’t know about the stat of Dak vs the blitz but it answers a lot of questions. Dak needs more separation than other top QB’s and if the defense is defending more, those windows close even tighter.

glimmerman

Reaction score
OMG just kick it.. Dak is so off. I don’t hear anyone talking about this. I am watching Dak this whole game and it should be a easy game for him. The WR are getting open. Dak is just not stepping up or scrambling. He seems to be able to scramble when he wants to but can’t take off up field without “slipping”. Dude is scared or told not to do anything. If so then it’s a big mistake by the staff. You take that away and he is average at best..

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I’m glad we’re done with this MVP talk for Dak because how he’s been playing the last 6 games has not been great at all. I get the calf injury but it’s been weeks.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
So many stupid Cowboy fans. Enjoy the game the Dak hate is sickening.
It is but some people simply are not happy until any failures that they seek happen. Then they can parrot all the talking points they can. Nonetheless, there is zero wrong with calling him out for bad plays or poor choices but some here make it an art form. You would have to double check to see if this is a cowboys board. J/s

reddyuta

Reaction score
Too long developing plays - Dak is most effective when he takes a 3-5 step drop and lets er rip - gotta call shorter routes, get him into a rhythm

Exactly eight but look at all the people still complaining about Dak here.either they have bad eyesight or they have an agenda.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Pics-Art-12-12-01-13-35.jpg
Brown isn’t delivering today…

Status
Not open for further replies.