Game Day ***Cowboys vs Washington 1st Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Dak needs to talk to Aaron Rodgers sometime soon to improve his QB play. Never seen him play this bad before. It’s getting worse every week.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Center snaps are an issue. Dak seems to always have to follow the snap longer than he should have to. That split sec that he has to watch the snap vs being able to look down field is invaluable.

Agreed. Every snap nearly is sailing over Dak's head if he doesn't jump. Man we need a center and a guard bad next season....

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
KIck off Zuerlein caught 3 yards deep breaks a couple of tackles and gets to the 19.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
It should be well into the 30s. Defense scored 7 of those
I feel that. I'm not gonna lie I was really hoping we would just keep running on that drive. I hope that Dak can step up, or if not something needs to be done

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
$40 million this season! Dak is playing like GARBAGE

He's not seeing the field or not trusting what he's seeing. Im not sure what happened. The only explanation I have is the calf injury. He hasn't been the same since the injury and bye week.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
We don't have a QB.

He’s 11/16. Not bad at all. Do you guys expect him to be 30/30 every game?
I’ve asked this before because we know it’s true. How much football do cowboys fans really watch outside of the 3 hours on Sunday for a Dallas game????

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
And again, taking the ball first, Washington can cut to 1 score before the offense gets the ball

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The more I think about it, I think it is the type of plays being called. The plays do not suit Dak's strength. He has never been a good downfield thrower. I would like for him and KM to work on the TE more.
Huh? Throwing it deep is one of the only throws that Dak can usually make consistently

Status
Not open for further replies.