Game Day ***Cowboys vs Washington 1st Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Cannot let Washington score and get back in the game. This is how it starts. Crazier things have happened! Offense is just not looking like we expect them and D cannot be on the field 80% of the time!

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
It is but some people simply are not happy until any failures that they seek happen. Then they can parrot all the talking points they can. Nonetheless, there is zero wrong with calling him out for bad plays or poor choices but some here make it an art form. You would have to double check to see if this is a cowboys board. J/s

because it lets you know we are not going far with a below average QB

Maverick84

Reaction score
I feel that. I'm not gonna lie I was really hoping we would just keep running on that drive. I hope that Dak can step up, or if not something needs to be done
Kellen Moore needs to "insert himself" into the backup QB "position"

he needs to "rub off" some of his knowledge all over Dak

SackMaster

Reaction score
It was a terrible throw should have been more out in front, but tons of traffic there on that play design.
Absolutely. Execution was terrible, but you would think a screen should be to some OPEN space, not in the most DENSELY populated area of the field.

But then again, I'm just an idiot on a couch.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Left LT hurt now - 1st and 10 WFT - Looks rough for Leno

Heinicke under center - Now hand off going right Osa downs him for no gain.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Something is off with this offense. Dak is off, OL not protecting him that well. Run blocking a little better but not a lot.

Moore doesn't help any either.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Damn Heinecke is 2/10 19 yards and a pick. Things could always be worse guys lol.

GoldenR

Reaction score
I feel that. I'm not gonna lie I was really hoping we would just keep running on that drive. I hope that Dak can step up, or if not something needs to be done
Jerry will just blame someone else like unrealistic Dak fans on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.