Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Where you not in here two weeks ago?

Yes, there were idiots CHEERING Dak's injury.
feel free to post those threads. I saw threads where people were excited to see Dalton come in, but I never saw a thread cheering a Dak injury. Unless I see proof I'm going to believe your judgement is clouded.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
3 Firsts are a huge giveaway. I cannot see anyone giving that up for Dak no matter how much they need help. That said, a rookie qb who has shined brightly in college who a team can mold, more intriguing.

Then there's the whole Dak not being under contract next year thing...

Qcard

Reaction score
I told people Dalton was gonna get hurt and Denucci would get his chance. I hate to say it but this oline is gonna get Denucci hurt too.
Doubt it

DiNucci is actually playing at NFL starter level game speed....

Kumala808

Reaction score
expect no firings this week either, You people who live in Dallas... Don't pay for this crap and go to the games. Lol Send a message to Jerry.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Season in tank. Clean house. Admit mistakes. Let a guy like Lincoln Riley pick the top pick and let’s act like this didn’t happen :laugh:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
2020 Dallas defense.....Just seems like the guys are in place to make plays....yet...they just fail to do it. Anthony Brown...time and again. :banghead:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

aria

Reaction score
Say what you want about Diggs, I still think he will be a good one. Tough season for a rookie CB who has had to cover the opponents #1 every game, but he makes plays on the ball that I haven't seen out db
Because QB’s wouldn’t even throw at Byron or any other top CB’s, that’s why you haven’t seen other plays on the ball.

Jchilly

Reaction score
your obsession with dak is odd to say the least.

and to answer the question dak did not play with this line. not a snap. and this one is the worst of the year.
Dak is really good. I knew that the moment I saw his first few games.

Status
Not open for further replies.