Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creeper

Reaction score
This is a serious statement. I don't think I have ever seen a defense as bad as the 2020 Cowboys defense. Awful doesn't even begin to describe how bad they are. If a monkey drafted random players for 3 years I don't think he would come up with a defense this bad.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Say what you want about Diggs, I still think he will be a good one. Tough season for a rookie CB who has had to cover the opponents #1 every game, but he makes plays on the ball that I haven't seen out db
ok, HE STINKS. He shouldnt be playing,except on ST.

starfan1

Reaction score
Bet Byron would have stopped that but he didn’t get interceptions. So glad we let him walk for a RB.
Ya like he did against Rogers when it counted in playoffs? I get it Byron is better than the trash we got but he isn’t worthy of being paid like he is

baltcowboy

Reaction score
A million issues with the defense but the biggest is we have no pass rush up the middle. Alll quarterbacks hate pressure up the middle. We need help all over.

Gaede

Reaction score
I can't wait for the offense to take the field.

These two units are competing for which one is worse. And now it's just pure curiosity to see how bad they both can get.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
i dont know. there are some who are were willing to take every chance to say that Dak did poorly and was not the reason for any success that happens on the team. But if we are all to comment and hold Dalton to whatever standard we held Dak (even in light of the injuries), I am just not sure there can be any acceptance of poor play. Right now this team at the least seems to be unable to simply score. And if you pair that with a poor defense it makes us look even worse. Those right now are facts. Can we blame Dalton? Not sure. But something is clearly wrong here.

And it's clearly far more than QB play. This stupid Dak theme needs to end. The people taking every opportunity to say, "oh I thought it was all Daks fault" or "I thought Dalton was the savior" look just as ignorant as the people who hated Dak. Both sides of the argument are complete bafoons. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.