Not open for further replies.

Qcard

Reaction score
This team really hates Dalton.

They don't even have the fire to play for Dalton's Win

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
This is the first time in a decade that I've not seen a half of football reach 100 pages in the CZ game day thread.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I want this team to go well enough that a qb would be a reach in the first.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
You are assuming pro players like Tank, Griffen, Aldon Smith etc.. couldn’t push back 18-19 year offensive lineman with college workout regimens?

DLaw and Smith would give them fits, but I think a collegiate OL could drive all of Crawford, Gallimore, Woods, LVE and Jaylon off the ball.

Trajan

Reaction score
3rd and 9, run right up the middle for 1st down. Washington isn't even trying to play and they get yards...pathetic.

starfan1

Reaction score
Dalton has nothing to do with Dak not being a difference maker.

Id rather be this bad the fight for mediocrity every year anyways. Give me the draft pick.
You do know that Dallas can lose every game and be in position to pick Trevor or fields ( who is not imo going to be an all pro) but they are not going to pick either of them.

and lots of you are going to be salty . Because qb isn’t the problem

TheRomoSexual

Reaction score
Dalton doesn’t have anytime at all to throw.

Im still confident Dalton can get similar results to Dak considering he did it throughout his career.

The Cowboys just suck.. If you haven’t noticed Dak wasnt winning this year either.

Yes.. I know.. The Ls with Dak were worth 37 million a year more.

Hilarious. The whole “we lost games, that means it’s entirely the QB’s fault” argument. The position of a defeated man.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
A simple “I’m not a QB genius and I’ve been super wrong, would suffice”

Not a difference maker? Quite the difference between 35 points and 3. Your argument is weak and lame.

Lol..

Guys I’m sorry to disappoint you but I will be wrong..

I mean I basically agreed with the HOFr Jimmy Johnson.. He loses all credit too..

Just shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.