Game Day ***Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Not good at all… The way this offense has been playing I have zero confidence in them answering and now the defense is getting tired.

CWR

Reaction score
That was a fortunate drop. They ain't getting 2 tds. One and a field goal was worrisome

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This would be a great time to run the clock out. Unfortunately, I don’t think the line is capable of doing that considering the injuries

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I’m not sure of the rule. I thought it would be first and 25.

but I guess not?

I’m sure @MarcusRock knows lol

You rang?

SECTION 5 FOULS BY BOTH TEAMS (DOUBLE FOULS)
ARTICLE 1. DOUBLE FOUL WITHOUT CHANGE OF POSSESSION. If there is a Double Foul (3-14-1-e) during a down in which
there is not a change of possession, the penalties are offset, and the down is replayed at the previous spot. If it is a scrimmage
down, the number of the next down and the line to gain is the same as for the down in which the fouls occurred.

Exceptions:
(1) If one or more fouls by one team includes a 15-yard penalty, and the penalty for the foul or fouls committed by the other
team is for a five-yard penalty without an automatic First Down, a loss of down, or a 10-second runoff (15 yards versus
five yards), or that is not a spot foul,
the 15-yard penalty is enforced from the previous spot, and the five-yard penalty is
disregarded
. Five vs. 15 enforcement cannot be declined by the team that committed the minor foul, except as described
in (2) below. See 4-8-2-h and 14-4-9-Item 3-Exc. 1 for dead ball fouls at the end of a half.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
At least we stopped the conversion (sorta lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.