Game Day ***Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayFord

Reaction score
see how WFT bought only 4 on the punt

thats what Fassel has to do.....why risk anything and put your d back on the field because of a penalty?

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
So he had a TD.

And didn't you tell us all last year that Dallas had a much better shot at the SB with Andy Dalton...and then when you got your chance to be proven right when Dak went down...the Dallas offense under Dalton proceeded to score less points in 4 full games than in Dak's last 4th Quarter.

You would think you and people of your ilk would stop posting after that amazing prediction.
What baseline do we dispense with. I have read that not having a OLine is Faks issue. Tyrone, Martin and Collins were out for Dalton.

I don't want anything to do with Dalton, but he is no worse than that dumb throw you just saw that went no where

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Yall can quit whining about Dak running.. He absolutely is not going to. One this game is won and two he's been ordered not to. And if you need it.. three this team has zero chance of doing anything in the playoffs if he gets hurt. He's gotta be smart. I'd love to see him run more too but he aint gonna do it so I aint gonna waste time complaining about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.