Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

mardwin

Reaction score
So we'll beat the Titans next week and then lose to the Eagles the following week. Doesn't sound like I like that. Then we'll beat the Falcons then get swept by the Commanders.

should have been doing these runs all game with Prescott

We lose this game, I'm all in for the Titans to embarrass us and then the Eagles can finish the turkey.

Lodeus

Reaction score
If you're trying to pretend that Dak is even a 5th as good as Romo was, I won't argue with you. You can't debate that kind of crazy.
I am not. We just dont have a SB winning coach but I do believe Dak is good enough to win until we find a better QB.

CB61

Reaction score
Well it's five Super Bowls for me and I was there when it was a proud franchise and they fought sometimes they lost but they got beat a few times they hate themselves but for the most part they put everything they had out there on the field I don't see that in this current team or haven't in the last 20 years since Jimmy Johnson Departed
Beat not hate or maybe this current team does hate themselves I don't know

Texasfootball21

Reaction score
If we remotely had any kind of offense we blow the doors off this team. Our defense is that good. Hopefully we can improve over the bye week somehow...

Ken

Reaction score
Watching Dak not see the things that he sees, is driving Romo nuts.
He never missed an open wr in his career apparently.

A little easier yo see from the booth i would say.

And i want to see all of these wide open wrs. Like lsat game he commeneted...oh he had the back wide open...ya right.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
we have one of the lowest scoring offenses.... PERIOD.

Name me a top 15 QB in this league that has an offense as bad as ours????
Dak is missing some receivers BUT, the biggest problem with this O is the fing predictable Offense and the atrocious O line. This O line is bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.