Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

erod

Reaction score
Nope

Your odds of scoring the TD are far better now from inside the 10 than they will be later
You have 3 time outs.

Dak just failed to hit the TE wide open in the end zone.

Fmart322

Reaction score
I disagree. This team does fight. It's the coach and kills him every . I've seen better coaching with worst players win games . ="CB61, post: 8585024, member: 40410"]Well it's five Super Bowls for me and I was there when it was a proud franchise and they fought sometimes they lost but they got beat a few times they hate themselves but for the most part they put everything they had out there on the field I don't see that in this current team or haven't in the last 20 years since Jimmy Johnson Departed[/QUOTE]

Eddie

Reaction score
Hey, don't feel bad ... the Iggles lost today also, with the #2 QB in the draft. So we may as well lose with a 4th rounder.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I was totally done two weeks ago and they sucked me back in but I’m done again. I thought maybe they figured out what they have to do but they obviously didn’t think what they did against the Jaguars was the way forward. Score 40 and yet go back to making Dak be Troy Aikman with the division lead on the line. They deserve to lose and Garrett deserves to be fired.
All teams aren't going to fall for that RPO play. Dak really hasn't had time to run the ball.

CB61

Reaction score
What sucks the most is we've been in every game on the road and had a chance to win we just can't seem to get over the edge

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
What sucks is, this Commanders team isn't very good. If they had a new QB, RB, and healthy WRs, sure. But not now.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Dak not cerebral with the amount of time on the clock. The frustration is you have a guy in the booth who qualifies for play and coaching. Above anyone on the sideline.

Status
Not open for further replies.