Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Defense is getting no pressure. David Irving might as well not even play as he is nowhere. Lawrence has done nothing for weeks. Gregory no where. Charlton no where. Where is Crawford? Collins?

blueblood70

Reaction score
It just seems that people see what they want to see.

Zeke is not seeing any daylight yet IMO. The O Line is getting handled. Hopefully Zack is okay.
they are Washington is on our side of the line on both sides all game 7-7 is the best we could have hoped..

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Lol easy for you to say arm chair Defender

Dudes a LB and had his back turned when the ball was coming down... never saw it

Brown was facing it and never made a move now that’s terrible to not “see the ball, spike the ball” as you said

OK?

He's been playing football his whole life. I'm fairly certain he understands the basics of a Hail Mary.

If not, then why's he out there? Get someone out there who actually understands "see the ball, "spike the ball."

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Lawrence gets doubled with a bum shoulder, but he's the only one in the backfield near the QB. WTH are the rest of the DL doing?
Maybe the wash OL is pretty good??

The wash def is underated they looked good 1st 2 games.

I fell asleep, and missed 1st qtr and about 6 min of 2nd ! I came in about 8 min left in 2nd.
I was mad at first, but then saw only 7-0 and tthen cowboys score , so 7-7.
This game is a little defensive, but with 2 good defense's and 2 mediocre Off. it is about right.

Dallas tied it up so forget 1st half, now they just need to win 2nd half or OT.

I liked the TD pass, that was good by dak and gallup and OL.

So heres hoping dallas can win this as I picked them in both games ~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

So cmon dallas lets go ~! lets win this!

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
Their defense is not bad at all. Zeke has tried hard but unfortunately the OL did not help him enough.

Hopefully this will change after the Gallup bomb!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Defense is getting no pressure. David Irving might as well not even play as he is nowhere. Lawrence has done nothing for weeks. Gregory no where. Charlton no where. Where is Crawford? Collins?
What game are you watching?

Stargazing

Reaction score
Close games scare me with this team and coaching staff . Hopefully they prove me wrong today .This is a huge game

blueblood70

Reaction score
BTW you want hear something crazy Daks first half was better than Desean Watsons entire games stat line lol odd Htown won 20-7 with poor qb play..hmm mind blown to Dak haters

Status
Not open for further replies.