Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwreck27

Reaction score
OK?

He's been playing football his whole life. I'm fairly certain he understands the basics of a Hail Mary.

If not, then why's he out there? Get someone out there who actually understands "see the ball, "spike the ball."

On that argument I agree... you know it’s a Hail Mary you should be looking back to make a play on the ball not the defender

But I’m more pissed at brown for making another half *** attempt to make a play that led to a near other score for the skins. He half *** attempted to get off his block on that skins screen... that’s two “cmon mans” for me

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
What I want to see in the 2nd half...

* Pressure from Irving and Tank

* The O Line start to block

* A creative screen to Zeke to calm down the Redskns pass rush

* A ball thrown to Rico

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Skins OL doing a good job. Boys need to find a way to get to Smith.

Stargazing

Reaction score
BTW you want hear something crazy Daks first half was better than Desean Watsons entire games stat line lol odd Htown won 20-7 with poor qb play..hmm mind blown to Dak haters

Stop comparing his stats to other Qbs. Every game is different. He has to play better and make plays to win this game.

Chill35

Reaction score
We start off with Zeke and keep feeding him. That would be a good game plan.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Zeke might get to 40 today. Maybe.
Need to take advantage of the run defense by passing in run formations. Every time we come out in run formations they have more defenders stacking the box and it's stuffed every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.