Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

EST_1986

Reaction score
You were going good until you started making up lies. If you think Dak is our worst player than we haven't nothing to talk about and only confirms to me you either have no football knowledge or just a Dak hater and are blinded
Who on the starting offense is worse at their respective position? Maybe La’el

Edit: I’ll give you the TE regardless of who they trot out there but Dak would be a better TE than QB

seamus18

Reaction score
I just expected this team to come out with a little bit more fire at home on Thanksgiving with the season on the line. Who watched that game on Monday night between the Rams and Chiefs. No, I don’t expect to play offense like they do, but I’d like to see that passion that both teams played with. I’ll keep saying it, “Wake up!”

CB61

Reaction score
We play like this next Thursday night and the Saints will shred us

Patrick

Reaction score
Why we don't run the ball on 1st and goal at the 4 with two timeouts is beyond my comprehension.

It used to be beyond my comprehension but then Linehan was here for a few years and I got used to it.

links18

Reaction score
And yet we critique Linehan for running Zeke on 1st down virtually every possession

Here....he finally didn't, and dak blow a high school throw

He didn't run him on second down either. Dak is not good, but neither is Linehan.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why we don't run the ball on 1st and goal at the 4 with two timeouts is beyond my comprehension.
I think its Dak's fault, get rid of Dak keep these fantastic coaches and we will be in the big dance next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.