Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I dont think its that all the way but Dak does take sacks he doesn't have to
Perhaps but not a single QB is perfect. Even the best have taken sacks the shouldn't. Problem is Dak haters jump at the chance to bash him and say stupid idiotic statements

mmohican29

Reaction score
I just expected this team to come out with a little bit more fire at home on Thanksgiving with the season on the line. Who watched that game on Monday night between the Rams and Chiefs. No, I don’t expect to play offense like they do, but I’d like to see that passion that both teams played with. I’ll keep saying it, “Wake up!”

D can't be asked much more dude. 7 points, from one bust. Non holds all over the place. Still a real good effort thus far.

All blame on this one should we go down will be on Linehan/Garrett and Prescott.

We insist on ignoring Zeke inside the 5 and counter with horrible playcalling and execution. The team as a whole deserves more, but those three deserve what they get. Especially the coaching.

J817

Reaction score
Linehan has to go no matter what. What are they waiting for?

Who will replace him in play calling if they fire him during the season? The 12 year old from Boise? The red clapper? Linehan maybe the best option right now.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Aikman said dak been sacked 38 times on year....half his fault
So 19 not his fault would have this team much better?
Maybe one more win. Football is blocking and tackling first and foremost, without that you’re not winning a lot

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Why we don't run the ball on 1st and goal at the 4 with two timeouts is beyond my comprehension.
I am tired of asking that question, honestly. What makes it worse is we always seem to do it when killing clock would be advantageous. It’s like we have to score as quickly as possibly after the 2 minute warning to save as much time for our opponent. Happens much more often than it should.

Status
Not open for further replies.