Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington post game thread***

Cmac

Reaction score
2 weeks in a row now...2 fumbles...this time it cost us the game...w/ his fumble in the endzone:popcorn: But....Prescott is not the problem according to this forum.:rolleyes:
I agree...….it's a throw everybody else under the bus forum......TSmith, Hurns, welcome Conner Williams....and more. Dak, and JG walk away clean.

CB61

Reaction score
Well I read the column about the 2-minute drill I would have to agree that was just wrong terribly wrong, now possibly he saw that Washington had the Deep ball covered I don't know I wasn't there but what I can see is a few receivers running wide open not all at the same time on different place before anybody goes gets off track here that's my point his vision or his field vision is not good he takes way too long to throw the ball for some reason you can't hang on to the ball today his footwork is out of whack with the exception of the few beautiful throws he made but you will not win Super Bowls with a few beautiful throws, in fact you won't win very many games. Let alone Super Bowl or playoffs

robertfchew

Reaction score
Dak played the best game of his career IMHO( as far as terms of importance, and clutch factor) and out offensive line can't get out of the way of penalties. I don't even blame Maher for the missed kick, it was pretty windy...how the hell do you get a snap infraction? I feel sorry for Dak, Beasley and Gallup and the defense.

Im sorry but you are not very knowledgable. Dak coughed the ball up and is huge reason we lost. He also cannot hit a wr to save his life.

morrissey1

Reaction score
Hard fought game as always Boysfans.

In my opinion, Dak is hurting more than he’s helping. Outside of the last drive against an extremely soft prevent - what exactly can Dak brag about?

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
And this is now the standard of QB play in Dallas....Really???

Trophy_Shopfiy_1024x1024.png
Trophies for the losers and new spirit sticks for the players for scratching and clawing with fight while they lose yet again.

CB61

Reaction score
And I realize people are frustrated trust me I mentioned Joe Looney as a snapper when I very well know that it's not him snapping that ball in the kick and there's a lot of frustration but send Jason Garrett Jerry Jones emails don't take your frustrations out on me I didn't lose the game I'm just as upset about it as everybody else here! Well some people probably aren't upset they're just used to it

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
It spreaded long time ago when T.O. was called the cancer instead of the right ones.

And you can add Bryant too...He was the only one that had the balls to call Garrett out...and look what it got him.:rolleyes:

CB61

Reaction score
And I realize people are frustrated trust me I mentioned Joe Looney as a snapper when I very well know that it's not him snapping that ball in the kick and there's a lot of frustration but send Jason Garrett Jerry Jones emails don't take your frustrations out on me I didn't lose the game I'm just as upset about it as everybody else here! Well some people probably aren't upset they're just used to it
And I'm sick and tired of it! 23 years is way too long to wait for this team to come around

Cmac

Reaction score
Yeah, let's blame Dak for putting us in position to score the game, because he kicks field goals. How about the number 4 running back rushing for around 40 yards and having his yards doubled by a 33 year old rb... let's ignore the O line picking up penalty after penalty.. but this loss is all on Dak

Zeke problems occur because the defenses dare Dak… don't respect Dak…..and laugh at Dak. You can't see that formula?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
ATTN: BOYS& girlish Boys!

Which TEAM hung their sack of casing-liners out on the corner fence post straight outta' the gate?

Inept is, as inept ,ineptly leads it's ineptitude of attack from yon high mountain casing -liner of ineptnesso_O

* that & you KNOW the continued
" home port fix is in" when flanking FIXER zebras converge from opposite flanks in beyond bizarre clockwork fashion,into the #4s backfield about Two plays b-4 the final gun of game-over,, to vent the pressure relief valves of the CHOOGA-LOOGALIN' offense fixing to effect the the desired OUTCOMEo_O

* yes,I'm partial to the view of flat-out Killing scheming FIXERS freely operating in this corrupted systemo_O