Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington post game thread***

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let this sink in...

2nd year QB that sat all last season...

#Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes now has 23 TDs on the season (21 passing, 2 rushing). #CINvsKC

Yet our dope can't even find a wide open WR:banghead:

DqE4Rb0W4AsX2Pp.jpg

Exactly.

But it's TEH SCHEMES!!

Find an actual QB and I bet the coaches "scheme" better.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Yes, he made a terrible play on the sack/TD......his clock needs to speed up. But, he made a TON of plays today - many of which where called back by some ATROCIOUS penalties by our OLine. Yet, the Anti-Dak Crew (you already know the names) are gonna put all the blame on him. They act like only they call Dak our fof his bad play......we do. But, we also say when he plays bad. According to them, he’s never really done anything good in this league. The act is getting old.

I'm not to concerned with who but why.. Dak has a lot of seasoning left but what are we doing to help him grow? O-Line is very spotty, coaching doesn’t do him too many favors, and his favorite target is a slot receiver.. He’s out of sync with the rest of the bunch.. It’s gonna be a tough hill to climb...

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I would take the current oline over any Romo had until 2013.

Pssst, Tyron is no longer in his prime, the decline has started. Apparently his back is a problem again yet no mention...

Gator88

Reaction score
Pssst, Tyron is no longer in his prime, the decline has started. Apparently his back is a problem again yet no mention...
Even with that, he is still a better LT than Old Flozell, or Doug Free.

Gator88

Reaction score
Yeah and who benefited from that. Clue not Dak....
It was Dak though. Romo later in his career, but he was dealing with players on the oline most of the time that would make Conor Williams look like Zach Martin.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
It was Dak though. Romo later in his career, but he was dealing with players on the oline most of the time that would make Conor Williams look like Zach Martin.

Romo had 2 very good O-Lines thru his career. It seems u only recall the transition between the two. He also had better receivers and TE’s...

Try again

Gator88

Reaction score
Romo had 2 very good O-Lines thru his career. It seems u only recall the transition between the two. He also had better receivers and TE’s...

Try again
The 2007 oline was not good though. I would take every single offensive lineman dallas has now over their respective counterpart back in 2007.