Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington post game thread ***

blueblood70

Reaction score
Whatever dude but you're blind if you can't see the improvement and willingness to continue to improve. Our you have an agenda.
I freakin said he improved but hes has not moved up to elite... move on!!! you are blind..jeez.. hes moved up from 16 to debating where he fts in the top 10 I said this 6 times this morning..

dont be blind yourself..move on

blueblood70

Reaction score
Maybe he just wanted to put the shutup on Norman.
I believe he could have got 10-15 more yards or atd but he purposefully came over to tell Josh how he felt.. stiff armed hima nd im betting they had some words.. he bent outside to meet them, inside gets him 10+ or a Td ..I did notice he took hits vs slide etc he needs to protect himself, he hasn't got paid yet and good QBs are dropping like flies this year

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I freakin said he improved but hes has not moved up to elite... move on!!! you are blind..jeez.. hes moved up from 16 to debating where he fts in the top 10 I said this 6 times this morning..

dont be blind yourself..move on
Who said he moved up to elite? Not me. Not yet.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Who said he moved up to elite? Not me. Not yet.
others have heard it on the radio with call ins and in one of the post here said hes moved into top 3.. well top 3 is elite..Hes paying great..lets leave it at that but I have him still fighting for one of the last 2 spots of the top 10 but its nice to see him balling out..i wont be all fanboy gushie because I want to see this in January..:)) then ill go running naked on fore through the neighborhood fan boy crazy..lol

Ive seen great games by dak before this year , this is better even but like in the past the great big plays huge blowouts fade as the better talent they face late in the year or the playoffs.. im hoping it is close to normal now , I knw they cant do this every game but I still want to see this dwn the road against NO, GB , and NE.. then we can

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I believe he could have got 10-15 more yards or atd but he purposefully came over to tell Josh how he felt.. stiff armed hima nd im betting they had some words.. he bent outside to meet them, inside gets him 10+ or a Td ..I did notice he took hits vs slide etc he needs to protect himself, he hasn't got paid yet and good QBs are dropping like flies this year

Although I see the long run differently as far as what Prescott was trying to do, I agree that he needed to slide on some of those runs. Staying up on one of them after he got the first down go his legs chopped out from under him.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Although I see the long run differently as far as what Prescott was trying to do, I agree that he needed to slide on some of those runs. Staying up on one of them after he got the first down go his legs chopped out from under him.
Ive seen 14 replaces he slowed way down and wante dto get near Gallup and JOSH..he could have kept full speed and bent way inside away from them that easily 10-15 more yards.. it didnt matter but he wasn't looking for blocking LOL we both know he took the moment to literally get in the face of JN for his pregame comments..

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
others have heard it on the radio with call ins and in one of the post here said hes moved into top 3.. well top 3 is elite..Hes paying great..lets leave it at that but I have him still fighting for one of the last 2 spots of the top 10 but its nice to see him balling out..i wont be all fanboy gushie because I want to see this in January..:)) then ill go running naked on fore through the neighborhood fan boy crazy..lol

Ive seen great games by dak before this year , this is better even but like in the past the great big plays huge blowouts fade as the better talent they face late in the year or the playoffs.. im hoping it is close to normal now , I knw they cant do this every game but I still want to see this dwn the road against NO, GB , and NE.. then we can
Well you’re blind if you can’t see the improvement. And oh by the way a new OC.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
you DIO NOT judge aplayer after 2 games, its their career or their SESASON.. if this is still going on in the playoffs, sure we can move him up in the debates,

BUT lets stop hes top 3 when we all know hes IS NOT.. like I said it awesome hes improved and playing very well.. BUT you do not unseat the big élite players after playing NY and Washington, sorry but its the big moments that earn you that and doing it for a longer stretch..

again I fully support Dak, glass hes made a jump so far this year and we have that to look forward to, hes barely top 10 but thats a huge jump from 16-20 where most had him ranked after last season..

why does it matter so much? Jeez and you are wrong Watson with no OLine has showed hes better QB at this point then Dak, and a rookies after 2 games in KMurray already on daks level at what 5'9 and just getting his feet wet?

So Dak is playing great , lets enjoy it but lets stop saying hes top 3 , in the stat lines this year yes, in the actual career rankings , no..im not debating this all day..

we are 2-0 Daks playing great lets enjoy it..ok truce jeez dont make Monday like pulling teeth...take the koolaid glasses off and calm down , we have 14 left plus the playoffs..we can debate more AFTER those... :)
Dismiss it all you want with whatever rationalization you choose. Here's the facts: In 2019, RIGHT NOW, he's a top 3 QB. I already stated he can certainly play his way out of it.

You can debate it at the end of the year if you choose.

I don't look at things through kool-aid glasses. In fact, I've NEVER been a Dak-backer with a blind eye to the truth. I've always been in a "show me" state with Dak Prescott. I've been one of his most level headed critics. I've never hated on the guy but, until lately, I've certainly never advocated that he's "the guy". Through his past 8-10 games he's shown me that he can play this game at an elite level.

I'll be here all year so you can whine about it at the end of the season. As it stands, he's top three. Get over it.

robertfchew

Reaction score
I like dak I see the improvement , im glad hes our QB, dont make me do the TO Hes my QB tears LOL

BUT my eyes and trying not to be a homer say hes just now making it into the top 10 debate, I dont believe he will ever be a top 5 QB in this day and age with all these guys ahead of him..

Hes playing great I mean 14-14 in the 2nd half quietly was 18-18 at one point, hes definitely growing.. what else do we need BUT weve played 2 poor teams and another coming and now we may have escaped playing Brees? this start to season could not have set up better for us..

So I rather let all 16 play out because the tough games are coming and the ones needed to win a division and some playoff games, those are the ones that will see how far Dak and KM have come..

BTW I think people over look the effect Kitnas had on Dak..that was a bigger addition then KM being elevated.. its all clicking but I want to see 16 games and some playoff games where the team and Dak play like this in the biggest moment's..

I knw you play who on your schedule and beating the bad ones is the job at hand but im a sports fan and a realist, im not getting all hyped until the big games come..

The defense needs to step up now..the offense might stall a few games so it is time for them to win a few close games for us, I want to be battle tested going into the hard part of the schedule..

I will do it for you lol. Thaaas my quarkaback :(

I agree with you completely. I will never trust a dallas team untill they actually win something. I don't even trust next week against the worst team we've ever seen. Dak seems to be much improved and I am not some football technique expert so I can't honestly say his mechanics are improved cause I wouldnt know but he looks better and we are seeing less horrid throwing wondering where the hell it was going.

Brady is the only qb who consistently wins so hes the only one you cant debate. For everyone else they claim is top 2-10 what makes them so? Is it stats or wins and if its wins then we have to start taking into account the teams they play for.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dismiss it all you want with whatever rationalization you choose. Here's the facts: In 2019, RIGHT NOW, he's a top 3 QB. I already stated he can certainly play his way out of it.

You can debate it at the end of the year if you choose.

I don't look at things through kool-aid glasses. In fact, I've NEVER been a Dak-backer with a blind eye to the truth. I've always been in a "show me" state with Dak Prescott. I've been one of his most level headed critics. I've never hated on the guy but, until lately, I've certainly never advocated that he's "the guy". Through his past 8-10 games he's shown me that he can play this game at an elite level.

I'll be here all year so you can whine about it at the end of the season. As it stands, he's top three. Get over it.
cant be determined until the seasons over..we dont rank week to week..its the entire season that counts..its anice start but all is not written..

LMAO what do I have to get over LOL I said my opinion and thats that..

skinsscalper

Reaction score
cant be determined until the seasons over..we dont rank week to week..its the entire season that counts..its anice start but all is not written..
I agree all is not written. And, I'll say again: He can certainly play his way out of the top of the league. The fact that he's currently playing at a top 3-5, right now however, is undeniable.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Synder is having a great time! Looks to be an uncomfortable situation for Alex Smith.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
The Commanders will be looking for a scapegoat soon. I wonder if Rob Ryan will be the first to be fired?